Tuesday 31 January 2012

Developing the ideas on paper

I ran into some trouble whilst trying to finalise my concept sketch. I chose the kettle as my object of focus, as i thought its use was simple enough that i would be able to complicate its process enough. However i had trouble establishing a realistic component structure for the centre of the kettle, as although i had drawn quite a few components, i still couldn't put together a somewhat logical machine. Although it is not the biggest of deals i wanted the finished kettle to at least be logical for its new complicated process. To get around this i drew some more components to help fill in the gaps in the drawing, and from here on it was mostly trial and error, whilst i tried to accomplish a design that fitted my vision.


I used various image references when sketching, i tried to choose engine components that would immediately fit.





No comments:

Post a Comment